Friday 24 February 2012

Where i drift into beauty land~


As i have mentioned earlier in my most recent post before this, i was still searching for lighting equipment. Look what i've found! Was walking around at the nearby shops and immediately the pink lamp caught my eye. Nothing too fancy, nothing too expensive. Just enough power to give me the lighting i need for my upcoming videos. Unfortunately, the shop didn't have stock for the pink lamps and that the one you see in the picture above, was the last. You were probably wondering why i had one in blue and the other in pink, right? Yea, that was the reason. I didn't wanna delay my videos any longer. So i grabbed those cute lamps the moment the aunty said "This two can?"

Ready for my videos? I certainly am! I'm super excited to share with all of you my looks, hairstyles and nail designs. I might also do videos on Henna designs but that can wait. Makeup comes first! ;P

Keep yourself updated by subscribing to my blog!
Don't forget, for those who are interested in participating in the mini nail designing contest in the post below, start polishing and send your photos in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment