Friday 24 February 2012

How to: Nail Tutorial- Ooey Gooey


This is SQeen's first ever video! A pat on my back for trying. I had a hard time with the lighting and the video quality so i tried various other ways but all of them failed on me except this. And also for whatever reason i dunno, the music stopped before the entire video is finished. Didn't know what happen but i will try to get it going till the end the next time. It's quite funny when its silent! So this is the best i can do for now and hopefully in future i'll get better. Just bear with me for awhile aite. I'll be doing nail tutorials on a few more designs soon, hopefully, if i have the time. So do check them out once they're up on Youtube.



My nails are relatively short. Im not blessed with long pretty nails because my nails often chip if they grow too long. Plus, can't keep long nails because i do house chores so its not quite hygienic BUT i will try on some fake nails so i can cater to both audiences with long and short nails :)

My idea for this nail design came from my previous design:


This was for Halloween so the colours i used were pumpkin orange and black and it got a lot of praises so i wanted to create a more wearable design to share with all of you. Thus i created the design above in a very light sweet purple shade and a little bit of simmer and bling to give it a more girly, cute, playful look!

Products i use:
Base Coat 02- THEFACESHOP
Light purple; PP408- THEFACESHOP
Nail dot pen in black- THEFACESHOP
Purple shimmer; PP0407- THEFACESHOP
Top Coat 03- THEFACESHOP
Nail jewels- EBAY

Tools i use:
Fine tip nail art brush- SASA
Orange Stick- SASA

No comments:

Post a Comment